Information on the FEUTURE project and the aim of the elite survey
- The FEUTURE elite survey aims to understand elite opinion on Turkey-EU relations in Turkey and the EU.
- The survey is being carried out as part of the research project FEUTURE – “The Future of EU-Turkey Relations: Mapping Dynamics and Testing Scenarios”. FEUTURE is a consortium of 15 partners, which include leading universities and think tanks in Europe, Turkey and the EU’s neighborhood. The project coordinator is Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Wessels (University of Cologne) and the scientific coordinator is Dr. Nathalie Tocci (Istituto Affari Internazionali). To find out more information about the project, click here.
- The survey coordinator can be contacted here: beken.saatcioglumef.edu.tr, MEF University Ayazaga Cad. No. 4 34396, Maslak, Sariyer, Istanbul, TURKEY; phone: +90 212 395 3678.
- FEUTURE is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under Grant Agreement No 692976
- FEUTURE is committed to protecting personal information in compliance with the relevant EU legislation on data protection.
- The survey will not collect any identifying information. It will not be possible to associate responses to the survey with email addresses or other individual information.
- E-mail addresses were collected and used only for the initial purpose of inviting respondents to participate in the survey and will not be shared with any other parties. In compliance with European data protection laws, contacted respondents have the right not to receive any further e-mails on the survey and can inform the survey coordinators accordingly.
- The Survey Monkey online tool is employed for the data collection (www.surveymonkey.com).
- Online data:
- The survey will not collect IP addresses of respondents
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is employed to ensure a secure connection between client and server
- You find detailed information on Survey Monkey's cookies policy at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/cookies/
How FEUTURE will use the information collected in the survey
- Use of information collected in the survey will be restricted to research purposes. It will not be possible to establish a link between published data and individual respondents.
- The information collected will be published as part of FEUTURE’s research output (e.g. FEUTURE online papers).
- FEUTURE is part of the EU’s Open Research Data Pilot (ORD Pilot) and is committed to providing open access to its research results. Therefore, the aggregated data derived from the survey responses will be published in the form of a .csv, .dta, .rds, .sav, and/or another machine readable file format in the online repository ZENDODO (https://zenodo.org/) and on CRRC’s Online Data Portal (caucasusbarometer.org) at the end of the project.